Corporate Annual Returns
Posted by on 16 January 2015 09:05 AM

Each year, a Corporation is required to file a Corporate Annual Return. This is a separate filing from your Corporate Tax Return.

You file an Annual Return to provide updated information to the Government Registry of your current Registered Office Address, your Directors and your Shareholders, as well as to provide the Registry with 'notice' that the Corporation is still active.

You can go to our Corporate Filings tab to fill out the Annual Return Filing forms online for submission. Once you have filled out the forms, our Corporate Paralegals will review the information and process your filing. You will receive a Proof of Filing electronically that you will need to print off and place in your Minute Book.

In Alberta, a Corporation will be automatically Struck off the Registry once it has failed to file 2 consecutive Annual Returns. If your Company is Struck for failing to file the Annual Returns, you do have the option to Revive it.



(7 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako fusion