Free Parking - Email Forwarding
Posted by on 11 April 2013 10:42 AM
Now that you have your domain name and are using the Free email address that can be part of your Free Parking services, you may want to have your new email forwarded to your existing gmail, shaw, telus, or hotmail account.
Forwarding your email will still allow you to advertise and use your business email, but you will be able to manage them all together in one place, or through one Pop3 account such as Outlook or Thunderbird email client program.
The steps are outlined below:
1. Login to your webmail
2. Go to the top menu and select "Tools" and then "Options"
3. Click the "Forwarder" tab in the window that pops up.
4. Enter in the email address you wish to have your emails forward to in the "Forward To:" input box
5. Deselect the checkbox beside "Keep emails in mailbox". This will clean out your webmail Inbox for you and the emails will not be saved on the mail server.
6. Click "OK" to save your settings.